Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Recap

So, I thought this posted yesterday but apparently me hitting "publish post" and the power outage happened simultaneously.  Good thing for auto save :-)

I must say this weekend was pretty uneventful and this was due to having a stomach bug but I managed to make the best of it when I felt well. 

Saturday I went to see my niece play in her first soccer game.  I must say, she got her athletic skills from me.  She's going to be a great player. 




















Saturday night was spent with, my beau, Nashville's Melrose and her beau eating dinner and bowling.  I had a great first game but I was lousy on my second game.  I'm sure if you check out her page she'll have plenty of pics......we weren't camera shy that night at all :)  Had a great time guys......Can't wait to do it again.

I'm hoping this week goes by pretty fast because kickball season starts back on Sunday.  I'm so excited to play.....GO TEAM KICK THIS!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment