Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let the countdown begin

I don't know about anyone else (well my 2 followers...lol) but I'm soooooooooooo ready for the weekend to get here.  It's been a long, at times, boring week at work and I'm ready to let the good times roll.  I've got a girls night planned tomorrow night for dinner and a movie....we're headed to see this:
Madea's Big Happy Family....I can't wait.  I heard it's funny and I can stand to have a good laugh or two. 
Then on Saturday I plan to get up bright and early and cheer on Nashville's Melrose along with a few other friends in the 2011 Country Music Marathon.  Good luck to everyone running Saturday and I'll be at the finish line cheering you on. 

I'll be back with my weekend recap......hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures. 

Have a Fantabulous Weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment