Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the blank friday

Lauren at TThe Little Things We Do created Fill In The Blank Friday and I have always wanted to do but it took me a while to figure out.  I'm not the most technologically savvy person :-) 
So here is my first every Fill in the Blank Friday......I hope you enjoy.



1.  I am looking forward to a real vacation that doesn't consist of going to a family members wedding, birthday party, retirement party, etc.  I'm want to see the beach, sun and water. 

 2.  Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is  .......I still watch teenie bopper shows like Degrassi and 90210.  What can I say....I'm still young at heart :)

 

3.  My favorite car is   anything that's paid for at this point.  But if I had a choice I'd choose the new Chvey Camaro Convertible-black on black. 

 

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    
75 degrees and sunny everyday

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     is to have a bowl of ice cream.....either strawberry or vanilla with chocolate sauce.

6.  This weekend       will be watching friends run in the Country Music Half Marathon and catching up on errands that need to be done .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be Black  because,     it makes you look slimmer and it goes with everything. 

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Fill in the Blank Friday! I am with you on the weather, for sure. And today is also my first ever time participating in Fill in the blank Friday!

    ReplyDelete