Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Well this was one of the best weekends in a long time. I got to hang out with my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law and niece.  We haven't all been together at the same time in several months. 
On Friday I thought I'd treat my mom to a movie to start her Mother's Day weekend off so we caught a late show with one of my bff's and her mom.......well late for my mom (9:55).  I'm so proud of my her......she stayed awake the whole time. 
Saturday was spent doing wedding stuff....NOPE, I'm not getting married yet :) but I work for a wedding coordinator on the weekends and we had a walk through with a bride.  After that, I had to go to a fitting for one my good friends wedding.  Yes, I'm adding another dress to my collection of bridesmaid dresses.....I'm getting closer and closer to 27 Dresses.  The rest of the night was spent with my boyfriend watching him grill as I tried to read a few chapters of Something Borrowed so I can go see the movie.....I'm a big fan of Emily Giffin. 
Sunday we had dinner at one of my Mom's favorite restaurants....The Chop House in Murfreesboro.  Thank goodness I thought to make a reservation because as soon as we got there we walked right to our table.  It was a great dinner filled with good laughs.  Of course, since we were so close to the mall, my sister-in-law and I couldn't resist stopping at a few of our favorite stores.  We didn't do too much damage:).  Check out a few pics from this weekends adventure


Visit to the park on Friday


Me and mom before date night






Me, Jayla, Mom and Erica



Gift for TeTe's day from Jayla


Jayla took this of me, my mom and brother.  She did a pretty good job for a 4 year old
 This weekends adventure......My first trip to Steeplechase with a great group of friends.  Thanks Melissa for the invite. 


1 comment: