Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Birthday Girl!!!!!

Not my birthday this time but my precious niece turned 4 on Tuesday.  I remember when she was just a little baby and now she's all grown up (according to her).
Since she's a "big girl" now we asked her where she wanted to have her family birthday dinner at.  To our amazement....it wasn't the dreaded "C" place ( Chuckie Cheese) but it was Chick-Fil-A.  I was a little sad because I wouldn't have mind playing a few games of skee ball but it wasn't my birthday so I had to go where the birthday girl wanted to go.  When we got there she had to let everyone in the restaurant know that it was her birthday.  She gets excited just like her Aunt LeLe.  Check out the fun we had below.....Sorry Erica (her mom)....we got so wrapped up in taking pictures that we forgot to take one with her.  Stay tuned for more pictures from her Wizard of Oz theme party this Saturday.  I think I may be more excited than she is....lol.
Daddy with the birthday girl



Granddaddy

Grandmommy
I wear my sunglasses at night :)


Silly face
Blowing out the candle

No comments:

Post a Comment