Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Words of Wisdom Wednesday

I wanted to have Words of Wisdom Wednesday done a lot earlier today but better late than never :)

Let me start off by saying this has been one the most exciting days of my life.  Well......the day started off a little crappy when I got to work because I was having computer issues but it all got better around
10:30.  I received a call from a friend and she told me she "engaged'!!!!!!!  I'm so happy.  
Next.......I got a call from an unknown number and normally, I don't answer those, but I've been waiting on a call and thought perhaps it could be them.  To my surprise, it was someone from The Dave Ramsey Show asking me did I enter a contest yesterday.  I said "yes, did I win?" and he said "yes you did."  And you won't believe what the gift was.......an IPAD!!!!  I guess my persistence paid off because I entered my name in the contest at least 25 times :)
Once I returned back to the office from running errands, my boss decided to treat the whole office to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants in the area, Ruby Tuesday.  To top the night off I finished wrapping my Christmas gifts, had dinner with a really good friend, watched The Sing-Off, and went to play on the ice with my roommate....... A perfect end to a perfect night.

Now, for words of Wisdom...........

This lifetime will never come again; It is precious and irreplaceable.  To live without regret; we must have a concrete purpose, continually setting goals and challenges for ourselves.  And we need to keep moving towards those specific targets, steadily tenaciously, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment