Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Good Outweighs the Bad

Today I had the unfortunate pleasure of going to the dentist.  For anyone who knows me knows that I despise going to the dentist.  I can't stand the noise of the drill, the sound of the dentist scrapping on my teeth, the lack of appreciation for my time.....,I waited for almost an hour before the doctor came in, and the list could go on and on.  
But...........It was all worth it because this came today
I haven't had a chance to play with it because I had to do a few chores in preparation for a house guest this weekend but on Saturday I plan on seeing what all the hype is about and I'll let you know on my weekend recap on Sunday.  Have a great weekend and be safe........and remember.....Christmas is only 9 days away.    YAY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment