Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Friday, July 22, 2011

Things NEVER go as planned

So last weekend I had a few things on my agenda to do:
  • get a camera
  • go to a surprise party
  • and go to a comedy show
Only one of those things got done......The surprise party.

Camera:
I've been procrastinating on getting a camera because I want to maximize my Staples Reward points and I knew I needed to by a printer this week and that would give me at least 5 extra dollars.......I know I know, it's only $5 but every little bit helps.  

Comedy Show:
I waited until the last minute to buy tickets and just my luck....the show was sold out so we weren't able to go :-(.  I'm still a little crushed but lesson learned.

So this weekend is going to be super busy but I'm excited.  Nothing much going on tonight.  Tomorrow I'll be working my 2nd job as a wedding assistant.  The bride and groom will be getting married at this lovely venue ( Traveler's Rest) .  I've attended a reception here before but never a wedding so I can't wait to see what it looks like.  Only bad thing....it's going to be close to 100 degrees tomorrow and it's an outdoor wedding.  Not sure why people are so gung ho about getting married outdoors in the summer months in Tennessee but to each is own. 

Sunday will be spent with Melissa and Patrick in Kentucky zip lining.  I'm so excited and a bit sad because it's my last major activity before my surgery.  I just hope I don't freak out because I'm not that excited about heights.  I'm sure Melissa will take tons of pictures (I call her The Paparazzi)  so I'll post some next week.

Sorry this post doesn't have any pictures but I still haven't figured how to save them on my Macbook.  I probably need to go take a class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment