Sunday was FOOTBALL DAY (I had to keep track of all the scores for my Fantasy Football team) so after church I managed to lay around until 6:00 doing absolutely nothing but watching football. And even though the person I'm playing against this week still has 3 more games to play, I believe I'm victorious this week YES!!!!! After watching the games I decided to try out a new recipe for dinner. Since I don't like spicy things I tweaked the recipe to my taste but it was really good and quick. See recipe and pictures below.
Now just a few more hours until the work week begins so I'm going to enjoy watching my Sunday night shows and head to bed. Have a good night!!!!
Cajun Tilapia Pasta
8 Tilapia Fillets
Box Ziti Pasta
1 pint small carton-
Three , diced
Bag of Fresh Spinach
Lemon Juice- add to taste
- optional but we like it
3 Garlic Cloves, Finely Diced
3 tablespoons of butter
1. Melt butter in a bowl and add diced garlic
2. Coat the tilapia filets in the butter/garlic mix then lightly coat in flour. Fry in Olive Oil till brown
3. Cook pasta in boiling water in separate pot
4. After cooking tilapia, combine Tilapia in very large pan with whipping cream, tomatoes, spinach, jalapeno, remaining butter/garlic mix, and lemon juice
4. Tilapia will break in small pieces as you combine, but that’s no problem
5. It’s important to season to desired taste because the whipping cream is rather bland. I would recommend sea salt and pepper to desired taste.
|Tilapia, cream, spinach, tomatoes, garlic simmering|
|Finished product...yum yum|