Welcome

So I have finally decided to join the world of blogging.....Thanks Melissa :-) . I figured this would be a great way to keep my friends and family up to date on what's going on with me as well as another hobby to add to my list. This page is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy!!!!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well I had a great weekend and as usual it went by way too fast.  Friday was a chill night.  I went to dinner with a friend @ Demos' (they have the best seafood alfredo) then can home and watched Killers with my roomie.  Technically I didn't watch it because I fell asleep. I guess I ate too much at dinner :-)

Saturday was a fun filled day with my niece (3 years old) and my cousin (4 years old).  My day started at 8:00 with a nice walk around the neighborhood and checking out goodies that my neighbors had for sale in the Neighborhood Yard Sale.  I didn't find anything to buy but nonetheless it was fun looking.  I decided I would be the nice aunt/cousin and bring the kids to my house for breakfast....pancakes and sausage....the breakfast of champions!!!!  I think they enjoyed it....check it out.

I even managed to get one of them to help clean up afterwards
After sending the kids back home to their mommies and daddy's I went to a friends house for a craw fish broil/40th birthday party ( Thanks Babs and Brad).  It was my first time eating craw fish and I must say it was pretty good....a little spicy but good. 
Sunday Jayla and I went to keep my dad company while my mom went to a work function.  On the way there we discovered a Pumpkin Patch.  Check out the pictures below. 


After hanging with dad I made a mad dash home to watch my Sunday night shows....Desperate Housewives/ Brothers and Sisters.  Neither one was as exciting as I thought it would be but hopefully it'll be better next week. 
All in all it was a great weekend.........despite the fact that I lost to Melissa in Fantasy Football.  Congrats Melissa!!!!!!  I'm ready for a rematch :)


No comments:

Post a Comment